Non-Profit/Charitable Donation Request Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Dynacraft. We have a rich history not only in product design, but with our efforts to help groups within our community and the state of Georgia. We receive many requests for donations and charitable purchases each year and proudly assist as many non-profit organizations as possible.
To better serve the many requests that we receive, we have established the following guidelines:
- The non-profit organization or fundraising event must be based in Georgia
- All requests must be in writing and pre-approved via one of the applications below. We do not accept verbal requests
- Dynacraft has the right to determine the item(s) you will receive. We will try to accommodate your needs but may have limitations based on available inventory. Donations are subject to availability
- All nonprofit/charitable organizations must re-certify through Dynacraft’s pre-approval process annually
If you would like to go through our pre-approval process, please:
1. Complete one of the forms listed below
2. Provide these documents:Application*, IRS confirmation confirming tax-exempt status, Tax exempt certificate for 501(c)(3), and Flier of the event, if available.
3. Return the application and documents to email@example.com no sooner than 30 days prior to your event pick-up date. This allows time for approvals, processing, safety checks and waiver signature.
4. Once approved, a pick-up date, at 1501 Crossgate Rd., Port Wentworth, GA. will be established
5. A waiver will be sent for your signature prior to the pick-up of the products
Be sure to complete section explaining how Dynacraft will be featured at the event and/or on marketing materials on the application